The state premier, Steven Marshall, told a media conference in Adelaide that a man at a pizza bar linked to the outbreak had "deliberately misled" contact tracers, telling them he had only bought a pizza there, when he had actually worked several shifts at the outlet alongside another worker who tested positive.
The police commissioner said the state wouldn't have gone into lockdown if a pizza bar worker had been honest.
According to the Premier, the emergency management act requires people to provide information on request but there is no penalty for failing to truthfully answer those questions.
"As of midnight Saturday, we will be reverting to a series of restrictions which are very similar to the ones that were imposed at the beginning of this week".
Some venues will be limited to the number of patrons they can serve while a rule of one person to every four square metres will apply across the board.More news: 4 things to know about CDC's new warning against traveling for Thanksgiving
A total of 100 people will now be allowed to visit pubs and restaurants and a total of 50 people will be allowed to gather at private functions and funerals. This has put a massive impact on our community.
However, consumption of food and drink is only allowed if people are seated. Prime Minister Chung Sye-kyun on Friday asked people to minimize year-end parties and gatherings and called on businesses to let their employees work from home.
Masks will be mandatory for personal-care providers such as hairdressers and beauty therapists (and encouraged for clients).
Schools will also reopen on Monday.
There have been three new cases of COVID-19 in South Australia today, however all were already in quarantine.More news: Armenia appoints new defence minister after Karabakh defeat
A government spokeswoman on Friday confirmed the state will begin receiving global arrivals from 7 December, with an initial cap of 160 travellers per day.
The state of Victoria on Friday reported its 21st day of zero cases, following a marathon lockdown of the country's second-largest city, Melbourne.
The spokeswoman said the government will release further details about the "reset" program and its response to the interim report of the inquiry "soon".
Another 44 people are suspected of having the virus but are waiting for test results.
It will remain in place until Sunday when a permit system is implemented.More news: Will Smith and Janet Hubert end long-running dispute in emotional reunion
SA's recent community cluster sent the State scrambling to contain the outbreak, announcing a hard lockdown on Wednesday would be enforced for the following six-days. Check your jurisdiction's restrictions on gathering limits.