The Bolton Clarke Aged Care center at Pinjarra Hills in Brisbane's southwest has actually been locked down following the positive test and there are worries other employees and locals might be at threat.
The Premier said she was very comfortable with the rapid response that had been put in place since three women tested positive to COVID-19.
The 19-year-old and two 21-year-old women have been charged with fraud and a count of providing misleading documents, facing a fine of AU$13,345 (NZ$14332) and up to five years in prison.
Their case has sparked outrage after the pair and one of their family members became Queensland's first community transmitted coronavirus cases since May.
Two of them tested positive eight days later, sending parts of Brisbane into lockdown.
Diana Lasu, 21, Olivia Winnie Muranga, 19, and Haja Timbo, 21, are accused of lying on their border declarations about having been in Melbourne when they arrived in Brisbane on July 21.More news: Major League Baseball investigation says Marlins players went out, visited bars before coronavirus outbreak
Before that, she had allegedly gone to work for two days at Parklands Christian College in Park Ridge, south of the city before calling in sick.
"It's confusing, I do apologise", chief health officer Dr Jeannette Young said while explaining the freakish link.
All 150 staff and residents of the home are being tested. Any sign of Covid-19 symptoms, to definitely seek testing as soon as possible.
They are due to face Brisbane Magistrates Court on September 28.
Queensland's deputy commissioner of police, Steve Gollschewski, said police were confident they had identified everyone who attended the Melbourne gathering.
'I'm very anxious about the second individual who has not been cooperative and has not shared where she's been, so we haven't been able to contact those venues, ' Queensland's Chief Health Officer Jeanette Young said.More news: Arsenal vs Chelsea: I don’t need a phone call from Abramovich - Lampard
"I know that the facility is organising ways for their residents to talk to their families", she said.
New South Wales recorded 17 more cases.
They returned to Queensland without declaring their whereabouts to officials.
'We've seen that today, its sensible to close the border to anyone from greater Sydney, ' Queensland's Chief Health Officer Jeanette Young agreed.
As the World Health Organisation warned the effects of the coronavirus pandemic would be felt for decades, another 397 cases were reported in Victoria yesterday, with three people dying.
The woman (right) enjoyed a meal at Korean restaurant Madtongsan IV in Sunnybank, Brisbane.More news: White House, Democrats at coronavirus stimulus stalemate