In a statement issued Kensington Palace hit out at the article: "This story contains a swathe of inaccuracies and false misrepresentations which were not put to Kensington Palace prior to publication".
"The whole thing is class snobbery at its very worst".
Apparently the women had a tiff after Kate suggested the flower girls wear stockings/tights under their dresses in keeping with royal protocol.
The wife of Prince William, Kate Middleton is preparing a lawsuit in the British press.
Kensington Palace released a statement last week saying the story contained a "swathe of inaccuracies".
However, it raised eyebrows by quoting unnamed sources claiming that Middleton was exhausted with her royal duties and was feeling trapped in the palace. The magazine went on to claim Kate and Meghan once clashed over Princess Charlotte's tights on Meghan's wedding day - look, it basically just painted Kate as a saviour and shat all over Meghan.More news: Google announces several new features coming to Pixel smartphones
But now the Mail's royal source said: "That is such an extremely cruel and wounding barb".
Last month, an angry Duke and Duchess of Sussex vowed they would no longer engage with the British tabloids and other newspapers, which they've accused of harassment, while Meghan Markle is in the midst of suing The Mail on Sunday for publishing a private letter she wrote to her father. Meghan didn't want them to.
"After colluding with Tatler on PR puff piece called "Catherine the Great" in which Kate moans about being exhausted, overworked at having to clap for the NHS, Kensington Palace is threatening Tatler to delete the story".More news: Suffolk schools welcome back pupils following coronavirus lockdown
An anonymous source who claimed to be a friend of the duchess told the publication: "Kate is furious about the larger workload".
However, Tatler is standing by its story. "She's working as hard as a top chief executive officer, who has to be wheeled out all the time, without the benefits of boundaries and plenty of holidays'".
The palace put out a statement after the article emerged denying claims, a rare move, but Tatler appeared to stand by the piece. "The fact they are denying they ever knew is categorically false".More news: Coronavirus: Criticisms After Trump Signals US Exit From WHO