The Body Coach fitness author and broadcaster's attempt to keep the nation's children fit during the coronavirus crisis got off to a flying start on Monday morning when more than 800,000 people tuned in to watch his first PE session of the week.
He announced the idea on his Instagram last Thursday, saying that with schools closed to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, "there is no PE".
Talk to The sun, a source said: "Channel 4 has already worked with Joe and was directly over him once they saw that he was going to host live workouts every day".
"I'm going to take this over".
'Nothing is signed yet but they are all hopeful something will work out'.More news: Bill de Blasio: Without more ventilators this week, we'll lose savable lives
In 2018, the star hosted two series of "Joe Wicks: The Body Coach", and the channel would love to him to be involved as they rework their schedule amid the ongoing pandemic.
"It's a workout specifically designed for kids".
Joe said of his daily YouTube sessions: "In the end, we feel happier, more alive, and better equipped to face another day in COVID-19 lockdown".
"I know it is hard, but we will all reconnect, so get up and move today".
And he revealed he has been doing the workouts with a broken hand after falling off a bike, telling viewers: 'I've got to go into hospital and they want to put a wire in.More news: RRR motion poster: Rajamouli's next is all about 'Rise, Roar, Revolt'
Today's video has been watched by 1.8million people so far and thousands have taken to the comments section on YouTube to share their thoughts.
"Keeping our spirits up", one Twitter user said in a post showing kids and adults doing jumping jacks along with Wicks in their living room.
"I'm a 54 year old big kid from Saxilby, Lincoln, loving the workouts Joe!"
It has been reported the first two days of his classes have been so popular that they have lowered homeworkers' internet speeds - seeing many call on television companies to air his classes on their channels in a bid to help speeds and produce fresh content for their networks.More news: Istanbul prosecutor prepares to indict 20 suspects over Khashoggi killing